Happy Independence Day!
Learn to Identify Spam
We all get junk mail!
Spam is an unfortunate by-product of having an email address. Spam may seem more annoying than dangerous, but it’s wise to treat spam with caution.
These can be indicative of a spam email:
- Check for typos or strange phrasing.
- Check for strange or unfamiliar links.
- Check for context.
- Be wary of emails asking for personal information.
- Check to make sure the From and
- Reply To address match.
- Block any sender that asks you to send a gift card.
- The message is sent from a public email domain.
- The domain name is misspelled.
- The email is poorly written (badly translated).
- It includes infected attachments or suspicious links.
- Never click on any link in an unfamiliar email.
- Before spoofed email that looks like it comes from your email address.
The next Albany Job Fair Dates:
July 13th & Oct 5, 2022
Reserve Your Table
Book your table early for July & October
Time To Review Your Site?
Web 3.0 is coming – and sooner than you think. This means static websites will need more inter-activity to engage visitors.
I will be reaching out to you to make sure your site is ready for the current environment. I’m your web consultant at SEO Web Mechanics, and I’m also a customer. Search engines want fresh, relevant and unique content. We can help you deliver your message more effectively across the web: Social Media, Organic Search, Directory Listings & Paid Placements.
Let’s meet IRL (I’m triple vaxed), or by Zoom or phone at your convenience.
You can book time for your site review: https://updateyoursite.youcanbook.me/
Are You Ready?
Looking at your online marketing strategy and your website. . . Is it time to make adjustments? Free analysis and recommendations are always just a phone call or click away!
If you would like to schedule an appointment: Initial 30 minute consults (call or zoom) are offered at no charge. This allows you to decide if we are a good fit for your needs.
Enjoy the Sunshine!!