Happy Fall Festivities!
TOP SEO MEASUREMENT TRENDS
- Core Web Vitals: Loading, Interactivity, and Visual Stability. Check your site, upgrade your hosting and your home page as needed!
- Google’s BERT: Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers) uses machine learning (ML) and natural language processing (NLP) to better understand searches and desired results
- Keyword Research: 50%+ of searches are zero-click – you need the right keywords to get the traffic
- Original Content: Content is King (original and not copied content) – add content to your site every month to show your value to the search bots.
- Voice Search: Google says 27% of the global population is using voice search – this is trending up every day.
- Artificial Intelligence: Google utilizes AI to provide the searchers with results they are looking for based on their actions/search history.
- Video Marketing: YouTube is the #2 search engine with over 1 billion users. Make sure you are using video to promote your brand!
- Featured Snippets: Featured snippets, or Position Zero, appear at the top of SERP (Search Results Page) – in the square box – get there!
- Influencer SEO: Influencers are the ones with millions of followers – get your brand into an influencer and watch how your traffic & Sales Shift
- EAT & Branded SEO: Google prefers content quality when it comes to rankings. The EAT principle: expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness. Build your content and your brand with unique content!
Voice Search Growth
ComScore reports that more than half of smartphone users are engaging with voice search.
Most voice search queries are long-tail and very specific. Users look for specific answers at the consideration stage of the funnel and are more likely to convert than the rest of the users. Voice search optimization is still growing and expected to continue trending up in 2021-2022.
Medicare Informational Seminar
Candy Marrero from Worksite Benefits will be hosting Medicare seminar (virtual meeting) to help you understand the ins & outs of the Medicare Process. Candy has taken this very complicated mess and put it into an easily understood format. This is for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. There is nothing to buy. Next Information Session 11/19 at 9am
Click to Sign up for this free session.
Are You Ready?
Look at your online marketing strategy and your website. . . It may be time to make adjustments for the current search environment. Free analysis and recommendations are always just a phone call or click away!
If you would like to schedule an appointment: Initial 30 minute consults (calls or zooms) are offered at no charge. You can determine if we are a good fit for your needs and we can propose a solution to meet your goals.
Enjoy the sunshine!
Darcy Knapp, MBA
Office: 518.872.1707 Text: 518.366.1707